Thank you for another great year!
- We launched a monthly giving program and a multi-year giving program where donors commit to giving at least $10,000 over 3 years.
- We invested over $200,000 in grants and programs to support our 6 grantee partners in India that are addressing gender inequality through girls’ education, economic self-sufficiency, and empowerment.
- We sent 19 young women to college with full scholarships with the support of Shadhika’s donor circle program.
- We served 416 at-risk young women aged 10-24 and 148 boys to respect women and girls.
- 96% of the young women we supported completed high school.
- 98% of the young women we serve escaped child
- We launched supplemental English tutoring program.
- We received platinum Guidestar status, the highest Guidestar level, showing that Shadhika is an organization that is focused on measuring progress and results.
- Hosted our second annual Partner Retreat in Kolkata and third annual Donor Trip to India.
- We retained an outside firm to complete our first independent financial audit for 2016.
Download Our Financials