2015 Financial Highlights
Thanks to all our supporters, 2015 was another great year for Shadhika!
- We exceeded our 2015 fundraising goal raising over $280,000 toward future programming.
- We invested over $180,000 in grants and programs to support our seven partner organizations in India that are addressing gender inequality through girls’ education, economic self-sufficiency, and empowerment.
- We added two new grantees in Delhi (Stop India) and Bangalore (Baale Mane); we now work with at-risk girls in every major city in India!
- We launched a College Scholarship Program and sent 9 young women from our partner organizations to college, fully funded by Shadhika’s Donor Circle.
- We served over 500 at-risk girls age 10-24 and over 50 boys participated in programs that taught respect for women and girls.
- We secured a $40,000 grant from Dining for Women to operate two of our partner organization’s (Vacha) centers in Mumbai for the next two fiscal years.
- We maintained a low overhead cost of 15%.
- We launched a Capacity Building Program to increase the performance and accountability of our sites and hosted our first-ever Partners Conference in Chennai.
- We brought the director of Vacha to the U.S. for events in Denver, New York, Berkeley, Saratoga and Seattle.
Download Our Financials
- Shadhika’s 2015 Annual Report
- Shadhika 2015 IRS Form 990 and CA Form 199
- Shadhika 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 IRS Form 990