Make a Donation
- $1,200 covers all costs for a girl to attend vocational training program for a year
- $500 covers all the costs for a girl to attend secondary school for one year
- $200 funds one year of after school tutoring
- $150 will pay for meals and transportation to/from school for one year
- $100 underwrites a year’s books and school supplies
- $50 will supply a girl with school uniforms for a year
Donate online It’s fast and secure.
Donate by MailDownload Mail in Form
To donate by mail, print and fill out this form. Attach a check or money order payable to “Shadhika” or provide your credit card information, sign and mail it to:
3253 Vallejo Street
Denver, CO 80211
You can also make recurring gifts or make a gift in someone’s honor by mail or online using the links above.
An easy way to increase the impact of your donation is to have your employer match it. Thousands of companies have Matching Gift Programs that will double, or even triple, individual tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. Shadhika has a number of employers who currently will match your support to us:
- American Express
- Clorox Corporation
- Freddie Mac
- General Electric
- Bank of the West
Don’t see your employer on the list? Contact your personnel office to find out about your company’s program. They will give you a matching gift form that you can fill out and send to us with your contribution.
All donations are tax deductible.
Shadhika is a California 501c(3) non-profit corporation.
Our federal tax-id is #77-0344785.