We understand your concerns about safety and security you make donations through Shadhika. We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and never share donor information.
What Information does Shadhika Collect?
We collect personal information you submit to us voluntarily. “Personal information” is data that
can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information we collect may
include your name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address. We never collect payment
information. Our goal in gathering this information is to keep track of our donor database.
All online Shadhika donations go through Network for Good. Their security statement is as follows:
“Network for Good uses industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. Network for Good helps to protect your information by working with partners that provide a secure and safe environment for credit card donations. All information is stored in a secure database. Please remember that the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a logon ID or password to access certain services or areas of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this ID and/or password confidential. We ask that you not share such information with anyone or allow anyone to sign-in using your credentials.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal or sensitive information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal or sensitive information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we put in place for your protection.”
“For all Website users, as you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may
automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns,
including details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and
other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites;
information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating
system and browser type; and other information obtained through third party analytics tools,
such as Google Analytics.
- Network for Good uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze your use of the Websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Websites (including your shortened IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Websites, compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services related to the Websites and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law, or where third parties process these data on behalf of Google. For more information about Google Analytics, or to opt out of Google Analytics, please go to the Google Analytics Opt Out Settings page.
- We use third-party vendors, including Google, in order to show ads on sites across the Internet.
- Network for Good along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Websites and to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Websites.
- We use data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting, and third-party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our Websites.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Settings page.
- Cookies do not allow the Websites to access personal information that you haven’t already provided.
You can read Network for Good’s entire Privacy Statement here
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 303-455-1819 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.